Effective Date: January 14, 2020
Bolsosymoda.co requires the registration of customers to make their purchases in the virtual store, for which you must enter your personal information in a form and choose a password, which will allow you to browse the store as a registered user, make purchases and access to special services.
We respect your privacy! Any of the information collected on this site will be strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused or borrowed. The information you provide will help us to improve customer service and will not be used in any way that you do not consent to. If you have any questions, please give us a call or send us an email.
You will always have the possibility to modify your personal information on our website, to do so log in and in the lower menu under the "My Account" tab click on "My Personal Data" and you can edit your information.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF DATABASES
Bolsos y Moda puts all the human, technical and technological resources at their disposal, doing their best to provide security and confidentiality to the personal data for which they are responsible.
UPDATING OF DATABASES
Bolsos y Moda will update its databases permanently, by the provisions of Colombian Law 1581 of 2012.
Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the website, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code, telephone number, and personal ID).
- Login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password).
- User-generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions, and answers.
- Order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the website.
- Details you provide through contests, sweepstakes, and surveys.
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plugins offered by social media services like Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages accessible to us).
- Other personal information contained in content you submit on the website, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools.
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP.
- The IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain services and related features.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We will use the information we obtain through the website as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers).
We also will use the information we obtain through the website if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- Establishing and managing your account;
- Communicating with you about your account or transactions and sending you information about features and enhancements;
- Processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order.
- Posting your product reviews.
- Improving and customizing your experience with the website, including providing recommendations based on your preferences.
- identifying and authenticating you so you may use the website.
- Marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts, and chances to win contests.
- Communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, contests, sweepstakes or surveys.
- Responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions).
- Protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminals activities, claims, and other liabilities.
- Communicating with you about changes to our policies.
In addition, we will use your contact information to send you newsletters, emails and push notifications about our products, sales, and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
Automated Collection Of Data
When you use our website or open our emails, we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with our website (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to our website, dates and times of access, and other information about your use of our website.
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player.
A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer.
You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser.
Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. Flash cookies typically cannot be controlled, deleted or disabled through your browser settings and instead must be managed through your Adobe Flash Player settings. To manage Flash cookies, which we may use on our website from time to time, you can go to the Adobe Flash Player Support page available here.
Our website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies or other automated tools we use to collect this type of data, you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
The following types of cookies and similar technologies may be used on the Services:
Internal Cookies Essential For The Services To Function
We use first-party cookies to help enable the website to function, including:
- To keep track of preferences you specify while you use the website.
- Access your information when you log into the website to provide you with customized content.
- Manage the security of the website.
Third-Party Web Analytics Cookies
Through our website, we may obtain personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party apps, websites, devices, and other online services.
On our Services, we use third-party online analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these analytics services use automated technologies to collect data (such as email addresses, IP addresses, cookies, and other device identifiers) to evaluate, for example, the use of our Services and to diagnose technical issues.
To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Internal and Third-Party Advertising Cookies
Through our website, both we and certain third parties may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. You may see our ads on other websites or mobile apps because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our messaging to users considering demographic data, users’ inferred interests, and browsing context. These networks track users’ online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of browser cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The networks use this information to show ads that may be tailored to individuals’ interests, to track users’ browsers or devices across multiple websites and apps, and to build a profile of users’ online browsing and app usage activities. The information our ad networks may collect includes data about users’ visits to websites and apps that participate in the relevant ad networks, such as the pages or ads viewed and the actions taken on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our website and on third-party websites and apps that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
To learn how to opt-out of ad network interest-based advertising in The U.S., please visit www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. In the European Union, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Third-Party Cookies Intended To Improve The Interactivity Of The Services
Our Services also support certain third-party services, including social sharing buttons (such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter), Tweet lists from Twitter and videos posted on the services from YouTube. These features use third-party cookies that are placed directly on your device by these services. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy notices of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. Bolsos y Moda Tienda Online is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena).
- In response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities.
- Yo establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss.
- In connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- In the event, we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
- With your consent.
Your Rights And Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. To the extent provided by applicable law, you also can object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes and unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails or contacting us as specified in the Contact Us section below. We will apply your preferences going forward.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may:
- Request access to the personal information we maintain about you.
- Request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information.
- Request the restriction of our use of your personal information, by contacting us as specified in the Contact Us section below.
Other Online Services And Third-Party Features
Our website may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins (e.g., Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube). These services, websites, and third-party features may operate independently from us.
The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, Bolsos y Moda Tienda Online is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
Retention Of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we obtain through the website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Children’s Personal Information
If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us by using this form.